What is your alabaster jar?

The woman in Matthew 26 gave her most precious treasure, an alabaster jar. It was worth about one year’s wages and she gathered it probably as her dowry to get married.

What is your alabaster jar? Would you break it for Jesus?

I think my alabaster jar is my time when I am young. I would break it for my Lord Jesus. For He loves me so much, and I want to serve Him and love Him with all my life.

I feel the alabaster jar means money.Job said, “Naked I came from my mother’s womb, and naked I will depart. The Lord gave and the Lord has taken away; may the name of the Lord be praised.” God created everything, he don’t need money, but our heart. The woman broke her precious jar, it showed the conditional love, no matter the cost.I am willing to break everything for Jesus, even my life. :grin::grin:

Parents…

Many Scriptures have spiritual meaning. The alabaster jar symbolize the self-centered and sinful life. Though it is very beautiful, and very precious, but it has no relationship with God. We have it for ourselves. But after we break it for our Lord Jesus, it becomes meaningful. Including our life, money, our study, our work, our family, our children and so on, we should offer all the things to God, not for ourselves.