What is your definition of genuine happiness?

What is your definition of genuine happiness? Are you yourself genuinely happy?

Hi ! @kianna
For me, genuine happiness is being thankful for every little and simple things in life. Happiness doesn’t need to have an expensive cost for it to be genuine. I think it will be our choice if we want it genuine or not. I don’t have a perfect life, I still struggle from time to time but still, I am genuinely happy that I get to live everyday with a grateful heart. :heart: I hope you too.

1 Like

Genuine happiness is consist of loving yourself. To love oneself means to accept that you are not a perfect being, you have flaws, strengths and weaknesses. But behind your imperfections lies a great bit of courage to be able to discover a lot of ways of how to improve your ability to recover from your own mistakes.

Genuine happiness means being contented. You really don’t have to have all the best things in this world. It’s about doing and making the best out of every single thing and be contented with what you have.

1 Like

Hello, @Jedidiah. Yes, that is wonderful! Most people now won’t appreciate what little things they have or are experiencing now that has a great impact on their life. Waking up every day is such a blessing from God. Being able to live and do good for other people is truly something to be grateful for. God bless you!

I agree. Some people are too focused on what others have that they don’t. They get mad and envious, and it will probably change their whole mindset and hate or get mad at themselves. Loving and appreciating one’s self will truly make you grateful. We are blessed with such wonderful gifts from God. We should appreciate this. Not contented? No need to spread hate, we can just improve our abilities. Thank you for that, @MakkaPakka! God bless you!

I agree ! God Bless you too :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like