What is your favorite Bible book?

Mine is Proverbs, it is the first book I’ve ever finished when I was young. And it teaches me a lot of things that helps me to choose my decision wisely. It provides a pattern of life that most people of my age do not know, although, sometimes I do forgot some of the teachings and just follow whatever I wanted. However, when I encounter trouble, surely there must be an guide or answer from proverbs that can pull me through of my worries, which is very comforting to me.

I like all of the books in the Bible because all books are from God and are beneficial for our daily living.

2Ti 3:16 All scripture is given by inspiration of God, and is profitable for doctrine, for reproof, for correction, for instruction in righteousness:

With that being said, one of the books that I regularly read is the book of John (Gospel according to John). This book gives us more light about the creation, the creator(the Logos), the Word incarnate which is Jesus Christ, the plan of salvation, and the love of God.

1 Like

Gospel of John, through and through :slight_smile: There is so much theology in the Gospel of John but it is packaged in easy, story-type of reading. Plus, Christ is presented as the powerful God (compared with how He is presented in the other gospels), which I think makes it the heart of the Bible, not to mention John 3:16 is hands-down the most popular verse in the Bible.

1 Like