What is your insight about miracles?

What is your insight about miracles ?

1 Like

Miracles for me is always related to the divine work of God. It often comes unexpectedly and as mysteriously. But in other for it to be a miracle, usually someone must ask for it first, by our faith to Him, miracles were granted if it is really meant to be just like when Jesus healed the bleeding woman from Luke 8:43-48.

Miracles for me would mean God taking the wheel. Miracles would be something only God can be able to comprehend. We cannot explain such miracles in the world. No scientist, doctor, or police officer can explain such happening.

Hello, dear @Jedidiah
Miracles are very real! they are one of the most direct acts of God on Earth, something very rare to see. I personally believe there are two kinds of miracles, the ones indirect and the directs ones. The indirect ones are the miracles that God makes to our well being and we see as “normal things” like finding the cure of a disease for example, or even the miracle of waking up being alive. And the direct ones, that have no “scientific explication”, things that are not logical to us as humans, someone waking from a coma, a heart starting up again and much more.
Kind regards, Luis Guerrero

1 Like

Yes, I agree! These things are indeed miracles. As human beings study hard to find cure for certain diseases, God is with them. God instilled knowledge and strength upon them.

BLESSED EVENING, ACCORDING to Merriam webster :: an extraordinary event manifesting divine intervention in human affairs
Christian Science : a divinely natural phenomenon experienced humanly as the fulfillment of spiritual law.
with both definition my idea of miracle is something awesome, like a magic something that is produce out of love. for i believe Jesus do miracles because he love us. come to think of it when you love a person who is sick you pray for help in GOD. and by believing him sometimes your prayers are granted and the person you love gets healed … maybe because GOD saw your heart that you love the person and always remember GOD is love.
and here are some verses in the bible :LUKE 18: 27 "what is impossible with man is possible with GOD. MARK 9 : 23 - “everything is possible for one who believes”.

Miracles…
Whenever I heard it what comes out on my mind is GOD. It is something that only GOD can do.

Reminding me that I am nothing without Him.
Miracles are for things that seems impossible for men but with God all things are possible.

Hi @Jedidiah. this is most relevant to what my friend to told me about miracle. He told me not to believe in miracle itself, instead our faith to God is way of Miracle, once we showed our hearts and sincerety to what we are praying, God will make a way to do the Miracle. I love what he said, it’s enlightened me and I will tell you this, we don’t need to depend in ‘‘Miracle’’, what we need is to be honest, to seek God with all our Heart and let God be the center of our Life.

Miracles are God’s divine intervention to His people’s distress call. For me it is mainly driven by God’s unfailing love to His children. It happens sometimes as a result of faith by the person who is asking for the miracle, and sometimes it happens to transform unbelief to faith. But my take on miracles is that it is always happening to us, to us people who put our trust in Him who is our all knowing and all powerful God. But let’s keep in mind that miracles will take place in God’s own way and in God’s perfect timing. We should never be discouraged if there are delays or the miracle that occur is not what we were expecting. It might not be the exact miracle we are hoping, just remember it is the best because it is from God.

@Jedidiah I think miracles are everywhere right now. For me Miracles is a gift from our GOD. Just acknowledge it!.
In my life i always see Gods blessings. I love the things how he handle my life he will remove all the things that i dont need. He has a plan for all of us.
I love miracles he give it when you most need it. He will also test our patience if we can wait for that big moment. or He will prepare us before we get that cherry on top.

@Jedidiah “You are the God who performs miracles; you display your power among the peoples.” -Psalm 77:14

I think, Miracles do happen every day. We just have to open our eyes to see and believe it. As we accept God in our lives, we also accept his love for us. By faith, we trust in him. Therefore, in faith, we believe in him.

Thank you, God, for your love and your miracles. Help us to accept the splendor of your power.

We are in #𝑹𝑬𝑽𝑰𝑽𝑨𝑳! here now, Look at the 𝑺𝒉𝒆𝒌𝒊𝒏𝒂𝒉 𝑮𝒍𝒐𝒓𝒚 manifesting among us. This is impossible with camera lighting or even editing. God is manifesting His Presence in His Glorious Light! Come and see what God is doing on #𝑴𝒊𝒓𝒂𝒄𝒆𝑴𝒐𝒖𝒏𝒕𝒂𝒊𝒏 in Revival River! We have been experiencing miracles, signs and wonders !!! find Revival River in Va. on facebook. We are having Revival Meetings Fridays, Saturdays and Sundays

Facebook
Log into Facebook to start sharing and connecting with your friends, family, and people you know.

…He was transfigured before them.
His clothes became shining, exceedingly white, like snow, such as no launderer on earth can whiten them. Mark 9:2-3. / and He was transfigured before them. His face shone like the sun, and His clothes became as white as the light. Matt 17:2 / As He prayed, the appearance of His face was altered, and His robe became white and glistening.
Luke 9:29