What is your take in all that is happening now?

What is your take in all that is happening right now? worldwide pandemic? end times prophecy?

@theenaocay: Many claimed that this is a man made virus, so we may say it is a worldwide pandemic. Some people also claimed it was stated in the book of Dean Kootz who is published in 1980s. So for me, I guess it was both a worldwide pandemic and a prophecy too.

1 Like

Epidemiologist have already warned about this possibility for several decades now but unfortunately, it has fallen to deaf ears. Bill Gates made a presentation about this in a Ted Talks way back 2015 Bill Gates: The next outbreak? We’re not ready | TED - YouTube and US President Bush https://youtu.be/uSDC5L7qYUc also proposed a plan to counter a possible pandemic in 2005. I believe they are still in youtube.

Just like in the Old Testament, God sent prophets to warn the people about an impending doom, but more often than not, people just don’t listen.

1 Like

Hello, dear @theenaocay,
There are a lot of conspiracy theories right now, I don’t believe any of it. Maybe some of them are true, or not, but in this time where chaos reigns you can’t believe everything you read.
I hope and pray to God we can get over this, and fast…
Kind regards, Luis Guerrero

1 Like

I have no clue at all. All I know is that God is greater than this. I know that this will soon pass and everyone will rejoice! God bless us all and please keep safe everybody!

@theenaocay i don’t have strong proofs but i can say that this virus is man made creation. Base on my own studies but before that i do not hate Chinese people but the government itself. It is not new when they are discovering new tactics to fight other countries. They can use it so they can get what they want. Its so Sad that many people are now dying because of this Virus.
God given us a strength and a witty thinking so we must use this to help other people not to harm them. God is listening we know that.
Im not a fan reading prophecy of other people sorry , because i think it will test my faith.

1 Like

Yes, I agree with you @arrol. Based on what I have heard from the news there has been some sort of issues as they try to solve this case. I just hope they open their minds and hearts and see that the whole world is suffering.

@theenaocay hi, good day! for me, this a way of God saying that “Be still and know that Im God”
many of us, forget who is God and His ways, that HE IS ABLE.
it might be a worldwide pandemic, but our God is in control. He knows when it will be stop. what we could do right now is to pray and be patient and Spread love as what He commands us. Stay Safe

1 Like

This worldwide pandemic is not happening by accident, its all part of God’s perfect plan for humanity. It’s His way of telling us to pause for a while and take a time off on the busy, hectic life we have that we forgot what matters most. My take is that God is trying to speak to us and make us realize of what we have become, that we are living only for ourselves and forgot our ultimate purpose here on earth, and that purpose is to worship and honor Him on everything.

1 Like