What is yout favorite verse in the Bible?

What is yout favorite verse in the Bible?

Psalm 118:8 King James Version (KJV)
8 It is better to trust in the Lord than to put confidence in man.

1 Like

Romans 1:16-17 New Living Translation (NLT)
16 For I am not ashamed of this Good News about Christ. It is the power of God at work, saving everyone who believes—the Jew first and also the Gentile.
17 This Good News tells us how God makes us right in his sight. This is accomplished from start to finish by faith. As the Scriptures say, “It is through faith that a righteous person has life.”[a]

1 Like

John 17:3
3 And this is the way to have eternal life—to know you, the only true God, and Jesus Christ, the one you sent to earth.

1 Like

Micah 6:8
No, O people, the LORD has told you what is good, and this is what he requires of you: to do what is right, to love mercy, and to walk humbly with your God.

1 Like

Thank you all for your answers!!

My favorite verse is Romans 8:11 And if the Spirit of him who raised Jesus from the dead is living in you, he who raised Christ from the dead will also give life to your mortal bodies through his Spirit, who lives in you.

1 Like

Isaiah 40:28-31
Do you not know? Have you not heard? The Lord is the everlasting God, the Creator of the ends of the earth. He will not grow tired or weary, and his understanding no one can fathom. He gives strength to the weary and increases the power of the weak. Even youths grow tired and weary, and young men stumble and fall; but those who hope in the Lord will renew their strength. They will soar on wings like eagles; they will run and not grow weary, they will walk and not be faint.

1 Like

i like Psalm 42 " As deer pants for water, i pants for you."

1 Like

Romans 5:8 New International Version (NIV)

8 But God demonstrates his own love for us in this: While we were still sinners, Christ died for us.

1 Like