What Jesus has he done for you?

What Jesus has he done for you?

He is with me and always loves me and help me and listen to my prayer.

1 Like

He keeps me safe when I am confronted with danger. Jesus is my protector.

He healed me a lot from the past hurt. And He always is there when I need help.

Roman5:8 “But God demonstrates his own love for us in this: While we were still sinners, Christ died for us.”

Jesus gave life for me and always loves and keeps me. Jesus loved us and loved us to the end.

He has proven the love of God clearly through the cross, that is the most important thing.

Jesus loved me and even crucified for my sins. He loves me and gives himself up for me. The blood of the Lord cleansed me from all sin, because the Lord, I have been given new life and saved.
I need to stand still more in the grace of salvation.
The Lord also listened to my prayers, helped me, and was always with me. Carefully take care of me and wait for me. Cover my weaknesses and deficiencies.

1 Like

@strength153 Many things sir.

He is my peace.
He is my joy.
He is the atonement for all my sins. He has cast all my sins behind Him into the sea of forgetfulness.
If I should sin again, He will forgive me,
He bless me more than enough every single day.

Quite a lot of things, honestly. But as of the moment, I am very grateful that God has showered upon me peace of mind, genuine happiness, people that cares and loves me, my job despite the pandemic, and life. I am thankful that God wakes me up every morning and gives me another chance to be a better version of who I was yesterday.