What kind of grace did the Lord give you today?

What kind of grace did the Lord give you today?

1 Like

Do not judge other people because I was saved with the grace of God. I have no qualification to judge.

God givea me calm grace and can give a calm presentation.

Do not lose heart in prayer.

I need to learn to be content with what God has given me and not try to push for things according to my own plans.

This website is so good!

The grace I received recently is prayers will added up. When time is full, prayers will be answered. I can’t help to pray for someone whenever I have time. My hope is someday God could answer my prayers.

Matthew7: 7 “Ask and it will be given to you; seek and you will find; knock and the door will be opened to you. 8 For everyone who asks receives; the one who seeks finds; and to the one who knocks, the door will be opened.

9 “Which of you, if your son asks for bread, will give him a stone? 10 Or if he asks for a fish, will give him a snake? 11 If you, then, though you are evil, know how to give good gifts to your children, how much more will your Father in heaven give good gifts to those who ask him! 12 So in everything, do to others what you would have them do to you, for this sums up the Law and the Prophets.

Today the Lord gave me the grace to breathe, wake up, move around and have another day. He gave me the grace to do my reading in the Bible better than yesterday, the grace to pray thoroughly before going out in the world, and to have all that He has given me in this life, and I am to use it to glorify Him.

So I stop by places like this community to see if I can help.