What kind of relationship do you have with the Lord?

Capture

If you ask anybody what makes them believe they are right with God. In my observation a religious person will say everything that they do that makes them believe they are right with God. But a person who actually has a relationship with our Lord will name off everything that the Lord has done to verify that they are right with him along with what they have done and do. Because our relationship with the Lord is not one-sided. No healthy relationship is. So what kind of relationship do you have with the Lord?

Daniel Hutch

I have intimacy with my God….

Sue Brawner

The Lord is my Bestus Friend, Confidant, Instructor, Camping Buddy, Prospecting Buddy, and Savior. He also likes fishing too…

John Rumsey

He is always by my side.

Elizabeth McDonald

One goes to the Lord’s house justified:“Two men went up to the temple to pray, one a Pharisee and the other a tax collector. The Pharisee stood by himself and prayed: ‘God, I thank you that I am not like other people—robbers, evildoers, adulterers—or even like this tax collector. I fast twice a week and give a tenth of all I get.’ “But the tax collector stood at a distance. He would not even look up to heaven, but beat his breast and said, ‘God, have mercy on me, a sinner.’ “I tell you that this man, rather than the other, went home justified before God. For all those who exalt themselves will be humbled, and those who humble themselves will be exalted.”‭‭Luke‬ ‭18:10-14‬ ‭NIV‬‬God is good!“All that the Father gives Me will come to Me, and the one who comes to Me I will by no means cast out. For I have come down from heaven, not to do My own will, but the will of Him who sent Me. This is the will of the Father who sent Me, that of all He has given Me I should lose nothing, but should raise it up at the last day. And this is the will of Him who sent Me, that everyone who sees the Son and believes in Him may have everlasting life; and I will raise him up at the last day.””‭‭John‬ ‭6:37-40‬ ‭NKJV‬‬Jesus gives living water any time we ask! If scripture comes to mind, He is probably already speaking to you.“But the Helper, the Holy Spirit, whom the Father will send in My name, He will teach you all things, and bring to your remembrance all things that I said to you.”‭‭John‬ ‭14:26‬ ‭NKJV‬‬

Ting Chung

If you’re IN Christ you’re saved forever. If you’re not IN Christ you never were. See Romans 8:38-39, John 10:28, Hebrews 6:4-6)If Christ makes a “Coming” to you daily" you know, He knows you and you are truly saved. (Hebrews 9:28)

Dan Maines

II Cor. 5:21-God made him who had no sin to be sin for us, so that in him we might become the righteousness of God.Full stop!!

Alan Clemons

Our behavior has nothing to do with obtaining or keeping our salvation. When we accept Jesus into our life our sins are no longer counted against us. Jesus declares us legally righteous not because of anything good we have done and in spite of the sins we commit in the future. Jesus has given us His righteousness. He soaked up all our sins past, present and future and became sin in our place. He bought our souls and the price was His blood. Now we belong to Him for all eternity.

Perry Smalts