What lesson can you extract after reading Mark 15:11 “But by then the leading priests stirred up the crowd to demand the release of Barabbas instead of Jesus”

What lesson can you extract after reading Mark 15:11 “But by then the leading priests stirred up the crowd to demand the release of Barabbas instead of Jesus”

Luis R. Feliz

Same thing happens today when the “priests” stir up their “flocks” to follow “the man of perdition” (Trump) as if somehow as an agent of the anti-Christ, he represents Christ or His followers in some way.

David Lanham

It proves the point that people /Christians will follow the the one with the loudest megaphone, and never question the reason why.

Paul Taylor

How sad. Even then, most people (and the government. Leaders of churches ect) are full of hate. I guess Satan is awfully afraid, that God’s plans will prevail no matter what. We the children of God our Father, should rise up as one. Not to be divided.As for me and Ricky Cantu and our house we will praise the Lord…

Cindy Conklin

It was a demonic led frenzy working through those who thought they were right and justified for committing murder in the name of their own priorities…they thought God was on their side!

Darrell Tonsing

Barabbas, is each of us in this world, even though we don’t think in those terms we are, we are everything the world is as he was!! Our Lord showed love to him and to all the ones who called out against Him!! Wow!! How often do we, I ,do that, our loving Lord said nothing to defend Himself before the evil that was in all the hearts that were lead by their worldly ways, Grace, Mercy, Love for all filled our Lord to fulfill The Fathers purpose for our salvation, past, present and future, which He gave us the path to receive, because of the ones like Barabbas!! Thank You Jesus!!

Worth Dale

Jesus was offered up to God as the lamb without blemish. He was both the scapegoat and the sacrificeD animal.

Mike Ryan

They rejected the light and chose darkness.

Common Salvation