What makes your heart smile in tough times?

What makes your heart smile in tough times???Knowing that every tough times is just temporary and that everyone can surpass from it. :blush:

2 Likes

Knowing that the Lord God is right with me is such a blessing and it makes me safe and happy. And of course, my family and friends, always there for me whenever I needed someone. :blush: :yellow_heart:

What makes me smile even in tough times is the fact that I woke up to see yet another day, I have a place to call home with loving family and friends and also the fact that I am healthy. There is always that moment of reflection that comes to mind when I realize that I have a lot to be grateful for.

1 Like

Being in a community of like-minded, God-loving believers, like this community :slight_smile: I’m new here and I am eager to spend my evenings sharing my heart and hopefully be a blessing to anyone who reads my opinions. I hope I can make someone’s heart smile. The internet is littered with rubbish content. We need more communities like this.

Hello, dear @MakkaPakka
During tough times i normally panic, but I stop my thinking and look at what I have in my life: my friends, my family, my cat, my grandparents, my dad, my mom, my sister and my brother, health and love. My heart smiles for it and then I thank God for giving me all of those things. After that I start to think solutions about the problem in hand.
It helps me to stop thinking about the bad situation, and find the way, normally I always think something, even if little, and that makes me happy.
With God everything is possible.
Kind regards, Luis Guerrero

1 Like

Hi ALL! Hope everything is well…as we are experiencing this pandemic virus anywhere in this world, we all consider this days as tough times for us all. But, still we should be thankful to the Lord as these times of lockdown we can spend more time with our families, as well as reflect in God’s goodness. Let us continue to pray for everyone’s safety. Take care everyone!

Philippians 4:4 Rejoice in the Lord always: and again I say, Rejoice.
We should always rejoice regardless of the circumstances.
The fact that we are alive is a reason enough to rejoice.
If we don’t rejoice, we will not appreciate the life, the day that was given to us. We will then have a negative outlook in life and that kind of mentality is not productive or healthy.
A trial is also a way on which God’s providence will work on us.

Romans 8:28 And we know that all things work together for good to them that love God, to them who are the called according to his purpose.