What missions should be set if we want to establish a new church?

What missions should be set if we want to establish a new church.

One who confess Jesus is the Messiah, the Son of the living God, one who has this confession that revealed from holy spirit. will be the rock. And on this rock Jesus will build his church.

Matthew 16 : 16 Simon Peter answered, “You are the Messiah, the Son of the living God.”
17 Jesus replied, “Blessed are you, Simon son of Jonah, for this was not revealed to you by flesh and blood, but by my Father in heaven. 18 And I tell you that you are Peter,[b] and on this rock I will build my church, and the gates of Hades[c] will not overcome it. 19 I will give you the keys of the kingdom of heaven; whatever you bind on earth will be[d] bound in heaven, and whatever you loose on earth will be[e] loosed in heaven.”

i agree with “One who confess Jesus is the Messiah, the Son of the living God, one who has this confession that revealed from holy spirit. will be the rock. And on this rock Jesus will build his church.” This is good answer. If we want to build the church, we had better build on this.

Evangelism

First we can start teaching the Scripture to the CHILDREN, the Children ministry is the best way to start new church

Amen, thank you!

I think evangelism should be the first mission.