What must i do for me to read the Word of God daily and to set heart right before God?

Brother’s and sister’s what must i do for me to read the word of God daily.
I want to set heart before God

Hi brother…you have the eager heart to draw near to God, Yes its true that as a born again christian we all have this struggle that we want to be with God and not to do sin but since we live in this evil world some how t he evil influences us and we fall in sin so we can’t able to read the bible and pray regularly…even i experienced this same situation but i found the secret which i want share…

we are growing now… if we consider a baby…it cant walk in the beginning…fall down but the mother never give up…continually she will feed…later on child will walk…

so whatever happens in our life we should never stop feeding the word of God…Jesus said without me you can do nothing… so in our life the first priority must be given to Prayer and read the word of God then everything else will follow us…

1 Like

I think you can start from small…i mean pray for 15 mins and read the bible 15 mins… but do it continually, its all about the work of the Holy Spirit…as you experience more and more you will naturally increase your time in spending with the Lord

Matthew 6:33 New Living Translation (NLT)
33 Seek the Kingdom of God[a] above all else, and live righteously, and he will give you everything you need.

1 Like

Always be hungry for the word of God and be thirsty for the Holy Spirit

1 Like

Read the Bible daily as long as you would normally read a good fiction novel! (for me that is a minimum of 3 hours a day.)

If you cannot find it in your heart to give God that much of your time, perhaps you should ask yourself why you are saying you want to set your heart right before God, yet you are unwilling to do it.

It is very useful for you to pray, After you pray, you can read Bible every day. And you want to read Bible

Pray first, and have a heart of fear to read His word.