What piece of advice would you offer about being a mother?

What piece of advice would you offer about being a mother?

Being a mother is a very tough job. You have to be awake all the time to take care of your baby’s needs. You have to see to it that he/she is good and comfortable all the time. So cheers to all mother out there like me, who lacks sleep all the time and seldom to have a “me time”. Let us all be strong and fight post partum depression!

2 Likes

A big salute to all the mothers out there! :yellow_heart::yellow_heart: You are such a wonderful and strong woman @MakkaPakka! You remind me of my mother. :blush: God bless you!!

2 Likes

A piece of advice from a daughter like me, was once actually. If you want to be a good mother and a role model of your offspring, PLEASE, support them not only financially, spiritually, but also mentally or emotionally. I just left home. I never even felt like I’m home when i was there. I came from a broken family so you can’t blame me. If you want for your family to be happy and complete please put God in the center of your fam. Let God handle your Family

2 Likes

Yeah, 100% agree with @zayn22! Sometimes, I also long for mental and emotional support from my parents.

2 Likes