What’s a chief point for establishing a pastor’s integrity in this respect?

What must a pastor prove themself to be? The Gospel’s faithful servant, and they must stand approved in this respect in God’s sight.
What will they then be able to do no matter when their reckoning should be demanded? Point to such works in their office’s performance as will accord with God’s demands.
What should they be? Such a worker as not to cause disgrace, either to God or to themself.
What’s this? A necessary demand, which is addressed to every pastor.
What’s a chief point for establishing a pastor’s integrity in this respect? The test by which they’re found a person that divides God’s Word properly.
What’s a pastor’s main work? To divide and apply God’s Word.

James McNair Brown

Preach the truth. Don’t avoid love, sin and hell in your preaching. Don’t compromise. Never visit people alone. Always have a witness with you if you get blamed for something you never did. Remain humble. Have nothing to do with church money leave it to others. You must get paid to live.

Tholsee Reddy

Not just a pastor, but every christian…we should all strive for His good…this is our purpose…we fail at times, but we brush ourselves off and continue to do our best for Him

Debra Ann Olewski

Why only the Pastor…where are the five fold ministries?

Lawrence Lewis

Try Titus, and 1 Timothy for a start

Bruce Rich

A follower of Christ not of man.

Geoff Murphy

In 1 Peter 5:1-3, we find the three terms bishop, elder, and overseer used interchangeably to describe the work of the spiritual shepherds of a church: “So I exhort the elders among you, as a fellow elder and a witness of the sufferings of Christ, as well as a partaker in the glory that is going to be revealed: shepherd the flock of God that is among you, exercising oversight, not under compulsion, but willingly, as God would have you; not for shameful gain, but eagerly; not domineering over those in your charge, but being examples to the flock.”

Lawrence Lewis

Pastors go over and above their pastor role. How do I find know? Cause my Pastors have been going over and above than just teaching from the Bible. They have huge hearts as well.

Donna Nesbitt