What’s one thing you always procrastinate on?

My reading habits. I always find it hard to accomplish one book a week, unlike before that I can read 2-3 books a week.

Hello, dear @MakkaPakka
I’m on the same boat as you are, I normally read 2-3 books in a month. Nowadays between work and responsibilities I always start the book but I never finish it.
The first step is recognizing what are we doing wrong, so we are in a good road.
Kind regards, Luis Guerrero

High five sir @Luis_Ruiz! I still have 2 pending books for this month. Its just that I am busy home schooling my 2 yrs old child, that’s why I don’t have enough time to open my book nor my pdf file.

1 Like

Watching TV series in my laptop. I used to watch at least 1 episode per day, but now I’d rather sleep that catch up with my hobby. It’s even harder to do it coz since I’m now working from home, my employer expects me to be online all the time so they’re giving me more work than usual. Yes, OT is paid but I’d rather use that time to rest. I wish we can still catch on on that one thing we always procrastinate on :sweat_smile:

I do also work online using my laptop and using my phone to read at the same time :grin:…maybe next week i’ll try to multitask so I could be more productive too.

1 Like

Unfortunately, procrastination is one of my weak points. I have a lot of things to fix in the house that I haven’t done yet. I was also planning to write short articles about spiritual topics that will encourage Christians to continue serving God, strengthen their faith, and learn more about his word.

It is one of my weaknesses that I should work on.

Ecclesiastes 9:10 Whatever your hand finds to do, do it with your might, for there is no work or thought or knowledge or wisdom in Sheol, to which you are going.

Me too @yevillanueva! I should start my day today being productive…since we are inna stage 3 lockdown now and we are afraid to go out in our house, we will do some gardening stuffs like planting veggies or flowers. Hopefully, I/We can do it today!:blush:

I don’t know but for some reason I always procrastinate on my job. I am unmotivated to work so I tend to do all the remaining work a day before the deadline.

Hi there @kianna. I do the same way too. I guess you need more motivation or inspiration so you could be productive always, like I do. Last week, I’ve been so busy…busy reading news in my phone, busy facebooking, busy instagramming, busy lying down in my bed, in short unproductive due to procrastination. So this week, I changed my routine. Instead of being busy refreshing my newsfeed, I limit myself using social media 1 hr in the morning, lunchtime, and evening so that I have time reading my books and do my work at the same time; and it works! It’s just a matter of self discipline and time management.:wink:

1 Like

I am very happy for you, @MakkaPakka! That’s nice. Yep, I really do need to change my routine. Thank you!