What things make you feel happy?

There are a lot of things that makes me happy…
First, having a good book with a cup of coffee fronting the beach. Second, spending a day in a library. Third, going to thrift shops. Fourth, doing charity stuffs. And Fifth, doing my daily journal with God

Simple things. I’m not a material person. I don’t like to be a big boss I want to be only average. I am contented and happy. I enjoyed little things like eating my favorite foods :sweat_smile: Eating is life for me. Some were enjoyed shopping buy some stuffs like clothing and apparels. I understand but as long as you’re contented with what you have :blush:

High five @zayn22! I love eating too…foodtrip is life for me…:rofl::rofl::rofl: most especially if there is fish balls, takoyaki, kikiam, squid balls etc.! :grin:

Hello, dear @MakkaPakka
I really like simple things, going out to the theater, library, church and visit family. I always like to see and practice sports, and feel the winning of my teams (without being over passionate).
I feel like you have to be at peace at yourself and God, with it even the most little thing can make you feel happy.
Kind regards, Luis Guerrero

True sir @Luis_Ruiz! I really don’t know what is in the library that I really feel hapoy even if I am not reading any book but just glancing and roaming around. Before covid19 strikes, every Monday we bring our daughter in the library to play and do some coloring stuffs. Hopefully, covid19 will end soon so we could do the things we used to do.:blush:

Hi ! @MakkaPakka
What makes me happy is that of simlple things, because I believe that if I can be happy of those little things, then I can be wherever I go and no matter how bad the situation i’m in, i’ll still find a reason to be happy and thankful. For me, it’s not always about the material things that puts a smile on my face.

@Jedidiah: thanks for sharing your thoughts…we should be grateful each and every day even in small things.