What tribe did America come from?

What tribe did America come from?

Michael Herring

Well… We did allow a Stolen Election to eradicate …and still ain’t done a thing about it… so Pansie Tribe… These days

Tracy Owen

America did not come from a tribe, it is the only Nation in history to ever have been founded on an Idea. An idea that all men can be free and that freedom comes from God with unalienable rights. A society where the government answers to its citizens without tyranny. Just like everything else mankind has touched that concept has been corrupted over the years. Even still, with all of our faults no other nation has people trying to sneak in by droves and get a taste of what we have so foolishly take for granted…

Scott Cundiff

The tribeulation

David Haidar

Manasseh

Byron Moses

Adam & Eve

Julie Ellison

I think this is a legitimate question. Those of you that wish to be condescending or make this a political platform, shame on you.

Pamela Simmons

If this kind of thread is what people consider a Christian topic, I want no part of it. This is a waste of time and does nothing to edify the Body of Christ. If you need a refresher course on what constitutes a Christian topic, or who the Twelve Tribes were, I suggest you visit www.forgive490.com.

Melissa Leedom