What will God do if a poor sinner throws their pride overboard and lays before Him a broken heart?

What will God do if a poor sinner throws their pride overboard and lays before Him a broken heart?

James McNair Brown

John 8.When the woman was caught in the act of adultery what did Jesus do? He not only forgave her but convicted those who tried to condemn her because we all fight sin and they were no better. Afterwards he forgave her, told her he didn’t condemn her. Any sinner who has a heart of recourse for the sin, (not that they got caught) He is faithful and just to forgive them their sins.

Curtis Creel

Forgive them!

Barbara Thompson

Love them

Darcy Bowman

A broken & contrite heart, Yahweh will not despise, scorn nor reject. (Ps.51:17)

Al Videc

The Lord is near to those who have a broken heart, And saves such as have a contrite spirit.
(Psalms 34:18)

Jose Martinez Ramos

Hello i am not NEW to Religion and ive have always believe in God. I was a orphen and grew up in a terrible childhood woth no Patents was though but God got me through it. 34 des later o am here After Drug addictions and now im clean and i never feel Good enough and i always pray maybe not right but i pray and God has anderes some of my prayers as i am scared to let him Down. Whats the best way for me to grow close to God and feel the vibriert warmth of his presence i felt many years AGo and didnt take the right rd. Now ive been pushin to get back to that point

Handy King’s Reno Painting

He will accept it and heal it if you ask him to and truly believe in Him

Mary Ecker