What will you be doing when Jesus comes to Rapture His Church?

This is on my heart today. What will you be doing when Jesus comes to Rapture His Church? I decided a long time ago that I will be spreading Jesus’s Gospel. I will not waste one moment getting out what He has done for me, and telling the importance of getting saved.
I also testify of hard things I have experienced in my life regarding every day life as a Christian and the experience I had in a physical church.
When I gave my testimony on why I don’t go to a physical church anymore, since my words were on the page for others to read or re read what “I” said, so nothing can be said falsely of me. And Because I talk to Jesus and Jehovah about my happiness as well as the things that hurt my heart.
If you tell me you left the church because you have been physically harmed, and testified to others about that, why would I reply to you “Don’t tell others not to go to church?” Did that person say that? Are they responsible for your inferences?
No.
After I talked to Jesus and Jehovah, my decision was to leave a church that was not for Jehovah and Jesus. And thanks to Them I found churches online that are for Jesus and Jehovah and uses the King James Bible completely and preaching, reading of the Bible.
Matthew 7:16 KJV
Ye shall know them by their fruits. Do men gather grapes of thorns, or figs of thistles?
Matthew 7:15 Beware of false prophets, which come to you in sheep’s clothing, but inwardly they are ravening wolves.
Is Jesus telling others not to go to church? No. He is warning us to make sure you are in the right church.
2 Peter 2:1
But there were false prophets also among the people, even as there shall be false teachers among you, who privily shall bring in damnable heresies, even denying the Lord that brought them, and bring upon themselves swift destruction.
My testimony is to help fellow Christians. Before accusing me of something I didn’t say, read what I testified to, so you don’t testify falsely against me. I am not here to argue with my brothers and sisters, I am here to help, by my testimony and receive help from fellow Christians testimony.
I am here to do Jesus and Jehovah’s will - not man’s. Please stop coming to me to argue. That is not how I will utilize the time we have left before Jesus comes for His Bride the Church - people who are saved by the blood of Jesus by receiving His Gospel. That He died on the cross, shed all of His blood- a blood atonement. On the third day He arose from the dead, and is in Heaven.
That is why I’m here, because every one who receives Jesus’s Gospel, turns away from sin, believes in Him shall be saved. So we all can be caught up in the air with Jesus and taken to our new Home in Heaven. Amen.
Written by my Mother

Minajarie C. Russell

Sorry, no church rapture until this is complete:Matthew 28:16-20… See more

Danny Cary

For real. This post was for me. I’ve been Church “shopping” and all I’ve seen is hatred and division. The Churches today have such a spirit of division and I can’t take it. It crushes me and I have to claw my way out. Or God rescues me out. It’s not wo… See more

Kacie Miller

The birth pains are definitely getting closer. He’s coming soon

Sarah Midd

The birth pains are definitely getting closer. He’s coming soon