What will you do when the crisis ends?

Hello, dear friends,
Having an attack of panic today, I thought to relax myself about the things I’d like to do when this crisis ends. I thought 3 things in no particular order: I want to end my college studies, I want to visit my grandparents and I want to go to church.
What is your case? What will you do when the crisis ends?
Kind regards, Luis Guerrero

I would go to church, spend some time with my friends that I haven’t seen in a while and won’t be seeing much anymore because we will be in different schools, and probably process some papers for work and college.

When this crisis ends, I can have peace of mind in a beautiful beach here in Queensland. I can spend holiday in the Philippines, and I can go back to my church community. We will then live a normal life after all. So help us Lord!

1 Like

When this crisis ends, we will continue our church’s children’s ministry, of course worship as a congregation because right now, we are only doing combined house worship through video conference. I might also go on a semi-long ride on my bike. I really miss biking. And perhaps, throwing a modest thanksgiving party is not a bad idea.
Let us follow the example set by one of the great men of faith.

Genesis 8:20 Then Noah built an altar to the LORD and took some of every clean animal and some of every clean bird and offered burnt offerings on the altar.
Genesis 8:21 And when the LORD smelled the pleasing aroma…

When this crisis ends, I will be able go back home and be with my family.

I would like to go out for a vacation where beaches and mountains are the sight seeing.

And of course will be excited to see my church community in person again.

I would have coffee time and be open for all divine assignments.

Hi, Luis! That’s brave for you to acknowledge that you’re having a panic attack and at the same time, I admire your strength to still be able to look forward to what you want to do :slight_smile:
When this crisis ends, I want to take my family to a trip and bond with them. Work has me always away from family and I kinda miss bonding with them, so that’s what I’m gonna do.

For now, here’s a prayer:
“The name of the LORD is a strong tower; the righteous run to it and are safe.”
-Proverbs 18:10