What would Jesus do? How can you decide?

Most of you here don’t know me, so to give some context, my background is in psychology. Once, back when I was practicing psychology, I was at a hospital seeing clients. While in the hospital, I heard a psychiatrist and hospital staff member talking. The hospital staff member was wearing a WWJD bracelet.
The psychiatrist asked, “Well what would Jesus do?”
The staff member replied, “You know, the right thing.”
The psychiatrist came back, “Which right thing?”
The staff member did not know what to say.
That can be a hard question to answer – one that increases stress.
Often, we find ourselves in situations where the right thing to do is not easy to determine. There may be several courses of action, none of which seem right. Or several courses of action, all of them seeming to be good; all seem to be actions that would produce positive results.
What would Jesus do? How can you decide?
Here is something to ponder… Jesus said, “I am the vine, and you are the branches. If you stay joined to me, and I to you, you will produce plenty of fruit. But separated from me you won’t be able to do anything…Stay joined together with me, and follow my teachings…I have told you these things so that you can have the true happiness that I have. I want you to be completely happy.” (John 15:5,7,11 Easy to Read Version)

H Paul Stanley

Instead of happiness, the original version in KJ, says joy, which comes from God inspite of your circumstances. Happiness is dependant on your circumstances. You may be decieved if you are looking for happiness. Make sure you read the King James versi… See more

LarryMarie Gatlin Sr.

If someone asked me which right thing, I would say, SAVE ME AND ALL WHO BELIEVE IN HIM!

Julida Ce

It’s a shame that they did not know the answer, but it is to act in love, always

Bobbi Erben