What you think about your prayer life?

When you think of prayer and consecration, what does look like in your life?

the prayer and consecration must be given the first place…because we live in this fallen world which is full of darkness so we need the Spiritual power…the light to live successfully in this world

1 Like

Matthew 6:33
Seek the Kingdom of God above all else, and live righteously, and he will give you everything you need.

Jesus said in Jn 15, without me you can do nothing…so prayer is the time we receive spiritual strength from Jesus to accomplishes the God’s will in our life

1 Like

Consecration, it’s best if we spend time alone with the Lord to enter into intimate prayer and fellowship with Him. That way we can have a thorough transaction with Him. We can thoroughly give Him ourselves, our very person, and we can give Him all our desires, plans, relationships, possessions, and activities, one by one. Christ purchased us with the highest price; He owns us absolutely. In our consecration to Him, then, we want to be thorough and specific, presenting ourselves and all that relates to us to Him.

1 Like

pray time is the time when you can communite with God. i always communicate with God with easy way. I can communicate with God any time, but i still have secret time to communicate withGod.

1 Like

I like prayer and i think prayer just like spiritual breath.

Sometimes, i cannot communicate with God through prayer.

Certainly need to pray more. I have always felt that more prayers are needed to succeed my mission here.