What's like living as a prayer warrior?

Ephesians 6:12 For our struggle is not against flesh and blood, but against the rulers, against the authorities, against the powers of this dark world and against the spiritual forces of evil in the heavenly realms.

I love this Illustration, God is always with us and protect us. and prayer is very important in our daily life, it is the most powerful weapon against the devil in the spiritual battle. :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

As the definition says: “A prayer warrior is one who takes part in that battle through prayer—interceding for others and praying for God’s will to be done in all things”. Sometimes when we pray, there are a lot of distractions that we might encounter. But, if we focus more clearly about what we are praying for, no one could ever distract us. Prayer is the only weapon we have everyday.:blush:

very nice illustration @Steven, its correct, jesus is protecting us everyday & anytime. we just need to believe in him. Jesus giving us what we need and also a challenges that we will make us more stronger and be a better person. Sometimes we may fall but the thing is we are still up and believing that you can make it because jesus is on your back.

As God’s servant, we are fully equipped by the holy spirit against Satan. God will not let us be swayed beyond what we cannot handle. He always got our back no matter how we fall short of his glory. There is nothing we can do that can separate us from His love.

Hi @Steven. I want to thank for the Bible Verse you’ve shared (Ephesians 6:12) it means a lot. Being a Prayer Warrior is a Blessing to everybody. Let me share to you my experienced being one of prayer warrior. I had a tito who suffered mild-stroke last year. While I am at work, my cousin called me that his father is admitted to Hospital because of unexpected incident His head and body shook-down into stairs and suddenly he can’t move his arms. At that time, I don’t know what to think even I am still working at the office. Yet, a while I began to keep silent and prayed to God. I have a prayer group gathering every sunday. I told to my Group at Church that my Tito is in the Hospital and I need them to go with me to pray also for healing of my Uncle. I am worried and afraid at that time. But I am aggressive to pray for my tito. It happened that we are praying together. With that experiences, I am grateful that my Tito now can walk, can talk and do chores but his right arms still need a therapy. I am happy being part of a Prayer Warrior.

Hello there @Bhert, I am glad that your Tito (Uncle) is fine now, and he may continue to be well too. Prayers do move mountains. I would like to state also my experience with my dad. He was hospitalized 2 years ago because the doctor found a “tumor-like” in his abdomen and needs to be tested if it is cancerous or not. At that time, my mom and siblings where helplessly crying because we are afraid if the result will come out as cancerous. Days passed and we never skipped praying…Fast forward, the doctor set an appointment to see all of us (my mom and siblings) to reveal the result, as we went to her clinic my eldest sister is already crying, and I am about to cry too… my mom is just calm and the doctor told us that it is not cancerous and can be cured thru antibiotics. How lucky we are that my Dad surpass it. And we thank the Lord for his 3rd chance to live…:blush:

Hi @Steven sharing this piece of thought with everyone

Though we live in a world with danger and evil, God will protect us if we live faithfully and trust in Him. Scripture tells us, “Ask and it will be given to you; seek and you will find” and this includes the protection of God. Therefore, ask God for protection in prayer so that it will be given to you.
Especially in times of darkness, and uncertainties, use prayers as protection anytime we feel vulnerable and weak. All we need to do is ask for it.

Hello dear @Steven
Very nice of you to give recognizition of these pictures. Is Sayra the author? Because I love them!
That with your choice of verse are a great combination! As Christians, as people with true faith our fight is against those who we cannot see and try to take us down, they are the true evil. The pictures also say something beautiful, Jesus will always be there looking for us, looking for our backs, even conquering death. He is that powerful!
Kind regards, Luis Guerrero

I can very much relate on the pictures. Before, I was not the most religious person and my bond with the Lord is not that strong at all. Every challenge I meet was actually very hard to battle, I got anxiety and my mental state was very very bad and unstable, I almost even ended my life. But, after that incident, I asked guidance and assistance from our local priests, friends, and read more testimonies from people that are also struggling with their faith. Months after, I am very very much happy. My bond with the Lord is very strong. I pray every now and then. And whenever I have a friend or loved one that is struggling in life, I pray for them and make sure that their bond with the Lord God is strong.