What's something you can do for your church?

Hello, dear friends,
Today I was thinking, with the free time I have during this quarentine, what’s something I can do for God, for Jesus, for the Church? Obviously from home.
So I thought about it, and in the past days I did some wallpapers with verses of the Bible. I think that I can do that for making possible that the word of the Lord can get to more people, especially in this hour of need of faith and trust in God.
So what can something you can do for your church?
Kind regards, Luis Guerrero

Something I can do to God? church is God. In order for us to be recognize by him is by participating in church ,worshipping, sing and dance for him. In that way God will notice you. If you cannot participate in church you can just stay at home and just talk to him and pray. The only difference is that church is a sign of unity, were people are gathered.

1 Like

What I do for our church is that we have a group chat in which we share each other’s devotion for the day, advices and news related to the pandemic that helps us ensure each other’s safety since we are all in our homes. Moreover, we utter prayers for everyone who was affected in this crisis.

1 Like