What's the best prayer for finding employment?

I’m making a major edit on my comment and apologize for not being completely transparent.

There is no “best prayer for finding employment”. Get out there and look for a job, and keep looking, keep knocking, keep applying. Offer to do menial work (work that you think is beneath you) and be cheerful about it.

Where does God fit in? Everywhere. If you know Him, you’ll serve Him no matter what employment you get.

GOD is not a genie in a bottle you can rub and make three wishes (demands).

God of all our labors, you entrusted all humankind with work and responsibility for all your creation…Grant that all men and women, especially those who are unemployed and looking for work,may have work that enhances their dignity. Bless all our endeavours so that we may place ourselves in the service of one another for your glory and honor. Amen

Hope this prayer could help you @graceynable :blush:

Prayer is our conversation with God. And when we talk to someone we have a relationship with, we do as little asking as possible; specially when we know how capable the person is in making things happen.

Enjoy your moment with your Father in heaven. Let Him know your fears and what employment means to you and those who will be affected by it. Let His peace rule your heart and relieve you of worries. In whatever field you are working on, make sure to do your best. Be the best in what you do.

All the best! :slightly_smiling_face:

Hey! I found this prayer online and have been praying this because I, too, am looking for a job.

God, our Father, I turn to you seeking your divine help and guidance as I look for suitable employment. I need your wisdom to guide my footsteps along the right path, and to lead me to find the proper things to say and do in this quest. I wish to use the gifts and talents you have given me, but I need the opportunity to do so with gainful employment. Do not abandon me, dear Father, in this search, but rather grant me this favor I seek so that I may return to you with praise and thanksgiving for your gracious assistance. Grant this through Christ, our Lord. Amen.

from Prayer for Employment - Prayers - Catholic Online

Dear friends, this is my prayer to you all. Heavenly father, I ask that you provide a job suited for my friends needs this day. Lead them to a job that will accommodate them without hesitation.
You are the rock on which they stand. I ask that You provide them with a job that is both stable and without shaky grounds. Amen!