What's the hardest part about being a Christian?

What’s the hardest part about being a Christian?

Faith is the key for a christian, we called Believers. I think when we come to faith many people struggle to Believe…so we need to built up our Faith in the Bible

For us fallen people, there are many parts of Jesus’ message that are hard. “Love your neighbor as yourself.” “If someone hits you on the right cheek, give him the left.” “Do good to those who persecute you.” “Love your enemies.” “What you do to the least of these you do to me.” “Take up your cross, and follow me.”

This is the hard part of Christianity. There are those who claim all you need to do is say “I believe in Jesus” and all is good; you can do anything you like after that, it doesn’t matter, you are saved!

But Jesus, describing the Last Judgement, didn’t talk about belief. People were put into the rewarded and punished groups for what they did to other people. Feed, clothe, help the sick, help the criminals.
This is the hard Christianity that is difficult, and left untried.

My guess would be persecution. For those of us living in America in 2018, the persecution could be anything from just being completely ignored or abandoned by friends and family, to being shot by a murderer’s rampage (very rare, but it has happened).

For most of us the persecution takes form of some sort of being denigrated, called names, heckled, etc.

While this stores up for us great rewards in heaven, enduring it is no glamor fest. It’s very trying, saddening, and sometimes angering. It’s also hard because we are to return good for evil. Without God’s help in all this not one of us could stand up under the assaults - and I’m only speaking of verbal and written assaults.

That’s the hardest on a human level.

The hardest in the area of spirituality is realizing that we can do NOTHING to please God. That everything we are must be sacrificed with Christ on the cross - i.e. we must die to self completely. For man this is impossible. But with God, all things are possible.

Matthew 19:25-26 New International Version (NIV)
25 When the disciples heard this, they were greatly astonished and asked, “Who then can be saved?”

26 Jesus looked at them and said, “With man this is impossible, but with God all things are possible.”

Having Absolute Faith in GOD like Jesus had.

i think all the hardest part Christ has done on the cross of Calvary, now what we have to do is just to believe what God has done, the all the things become easier

i think the hardest part is that i cannot follow God’s words. This is very painful

For me, to struggle with my sin is most difficult part!

Keep faith until the end.

No, it’s not hard to become a Christian. It is natural for man to believe, the differences are what to believe. So if a man gets enough understanding about God and His redemption by the words of God, he would accept and believe in God naturally.