What's your own cross?

How to win every cross in your life?

My cross is my parents, the money…

1 Like

Amen. Money is difficult to overcome. Jesus said it’s difficult for rich men to heaven.

My human dreams and thoughts. I want to lay down these things and live for God and the kingdom, but they always conflict.

My cross is accepting others’ criticism with a humble and peaceful heart.

@majesty you wrote “What’s your own cross?” and then “How to win every cross in your life?”

My answer:
My cross is the fact that I no longer have a body that can go places and do things. I am very disabled, shut in 95% of the time, and often sick. I have asked God to heal me several times and mostly all that rattles through my brain is what Paul, the Apostle said about his request for the same thing: Jesus told him “My Grace is sufficient for you.”

2 Corinthians 12:9 New International Version (NIV)
9 But he said to me, “My grace is sufficient for you, for my power is made perfect in weakness.” Therefore I will boast all the more gladly about my weaknesses, so that Christ’s power may rest on me.

So, I must wait on the Lord, be patient (neither of which comes naturally to me) and so have to pray for the ability to wait on the Lord and to be patient, etc. etc.

This is how I “win every cross” is by relying on Jesus Christ through His Holy Spirit to help me become what He wishes me to become and to discard that in me which He wishes me to discard.

The Bible is a great place to find out what God wants us to keep and what we should discard in our lives: and by that I mean what habits, what talents, what strengths, what weaknesses.

This is a good question. When I think of it, I think the cross of myself’s is to sacrificing myself more to the Lord. It’s always a challenge for me to giving out more to the Lord.

Good. Hope the Lord help you to be more upright in the presence of Him.

I think my own cross that is lay down my self and took the burden for other people.

Be faithful and trust in Lord, God will open a way for us!!

Some time I am so weak and no strength, I will ask my pastor or my group leads.

Teach children the words of God and follow Jesus. Amen.

I think is my school and my sin including my relationship with others.