What's your reflection and experience on Being born again?

As we know, justification is the beginning of the salvation. It is the one-time change of identity and position from the salve of sin to God’s children. And then it is the sanctification, which is a process to become mature in Jesus. Being born again is one-time, not a process. Once I was born again, my new life in Jesus Christ began, and it will become more and more like our Lord Jesus. I couldn’t say whether one person was born again or not, only God knows. But Jesus said, "every good tree bears good fruit, but a bad tree bears bad fruit. "(Matthew 7:17) I should check myself with the Bible’s teaching on how a born-again christian lives his life and what fruits he may bear. I heard from the preacher that faith is the change of the center, from myself to God. Our church emphasizes God’s words and prayer a lot, which is the basis of the faith. To learn to change my center, I need to listen to God’s words and also talk with God, seeking His will and sovereignty in my life.

When I am serving in church and working in ministry, a follower and also a leader, I felt, saw and experienced the importance and influence of a leader. And for a leader being born again is very important, which means the leader has the Spirit. One side that will help the leader prevent being arrogant and being judgmental to the followers, for they know their position of leader before God, they have fear before God, and they will pray and seek God’s sovereignty in their life. The other side the leader who was born again is still not perfect, but they can come before God to repent when they did wrong, correct themselves and follow the guidance of Holy Spirit. In the ministry, they will not work just with the heart of servant, but the heart of son with love and passion and dream from God. And the true son will not be limited by the environment, but make every efforts to fulfill God’s will.

I did something wrong before but also learned a lot in different positions, I pray that Holy Spirit can help me meditate on being born again more, often check my life with God’s words and grow more in Jesus Christ.

Our first given example of becoming a born again Christian was a man named Nicodemus. It was a radical declaration when “born again” was first spoken by Jesus to this man. His story is in John 3:1-23 where Jesus told Nicodemus, “…no one can see the kingdom of God unless they are born again.” In verse 6 Jesus explains “Flesh gives birth to flesh, but the Spirit gives birth to the spirit.”
Like with Nicodemus, being born again is not based on your nationality or ethnicity; it is personal. God’s gift of rebirth is not through our human effort or merit, but comes through God’s mercy alone. Titus 3:5 tells us, “He saved us, not because of righteous things we had done, but because of his mercy. He saved us through the washing of rebirth and renewal by the Holy Spirit.”