When did you realize that you wanted to be a Christian?

When did you realize that you wanted to be a Christian ?

i realize to be a Christian that was on year 2015.

Hello, dear @Jedidiah,
This is a great question, my family was always a very religious people, but I didn’t take it seriously in reality. I would go to church, but I almost never really talked or prayed to the our father. It was almost ten years ago, when I was 14 years old when my aunt took me to a religious group, Verbum Dei, after some time my life changed and I accepted the Lord in my heart.
Kind regards, Luis Guerrero

This is awesome ! Thank you so much for sharing your story. @Luis_Ruiz

I started to take JESUS seriously as my Lord and Savior when I was 13 years old in youth camp.
I used to be a sunday schooler (or Kid’s Church) as young as I am before but never ever really understand that much why I go to church and who really Jesus is.

I am in awe of the love of Jesus for me during that time. That the GOD of heaven and earth love me so much. That my KING would die for me to be saved. Most of the movies we watched usually kings doesn’t go to die for his people but sends first many soldiers.

I am caught in his love. No other God would choose to become man, died and live again.
Other gods died but does’nt live again.

Hi ! @theenaocay
Yes ! He’s the only one who will. Thank you for sharing you journey with Him. :heart:

1 Like