When do you feel most alone?

@eestioko i feel most alone when im in the office, ( im kinda happy since im temporarily working from home because of the Covid19) but when im in the office especially last December 2019 im not happy. i am so alone, because they bullied me.
however, even they left me behind, i use that as a motivation to work hard and be at my best in the work place, and still be a blessing for them in some ways.

but accdg to Hebrews 13:5 You are not alone, I am here with you.

For i know Jesus is with me. God bless you stay safe

@Jojoy: That’s sad to hear that you are a victim of bullying…I experience that too after I graduated. I am an introvert kind of person and my mom wanted me to work in a government firm…I applied under the division of engineering, since I graduated on that course: but I withdrawn my application because at that time I am too skinny for the job. And I was asked if I can do this and that despite that I am “payatot” (skinny)… I really cried after the interview because I can remember the people laughing at the side…Fast forward, I never had a chance to work in an office…all my work are homebased since 2008 upto now… Don’t worry @Jojoy, just ignore them if they bully you…maybe because they envy you. Just pray for them instead.:blush:

2 Likes

That is devastating! :frowning: I may not know what activities are being dealt with in that job but judging a person by his or her looks and physique is just bad. I have been there too. People underestimate me just because I’m skinny. I always try my very best and proved people wrong. My mother thought I could not handle a simple jog :woman_facepalming: I proved her wrong by hiking on a mountain! I am very sorry you went through that @MakkaPakka :frowning: But, God has wonderful plans for us all! It is such a blessing to be able to work from home. :blush:

@kianna: The job is all about going up and down an office to check and troubleshoot wires and any connections dear…they really underestimated the skinny “me”, without knowing that despite I am skinny I am an engineering varsity player of volleyball and basketball women haha! But then, I am still thankful that it happened because through my homebased work, I was able to support my nephew in college without salary deductions, able to give some to my parents, and most especially able to give to other people who are less fortunate…Truly indeed that God blesses me more than what I deserve, coz he knows my hearts’ desire… :wink:

1 Like

the presence of Jesus creates the absence of fear :slight_smile:
i am running for supervisory level. so i am really praying for myself to change my heart and have the courage to pray for every person who bullied me.
4 years in that company (SM Back Office) is not a joke, ( my friends and best colleagues left the company bec of them) but i ask for this job 4 years ago, i know God is with me.

Yeess!! Go girl!! Wow, @MakkaPakka volleyball and basketball really is something! Their loss not yours. Plus there are a lot of advantages to working from home!! Such a big thumbs up!

Congratulations to your milestone @Jojoy. I know God put you in that soon position because he knows your capacity so well than the others. Just remember this, “Pay no attention to those who talk behind your back, it only means that you are two steps ahead of them”…We are looking forward for your promotion @Jojoy…Good luck!

For me I don’t have problem being alone. I’m not that kind of person who wants to live with many people around. I’m getting used to it since then. It’s better to be alone than having someone in the sorrounding that causing me headaches.

High five @zayn22! Me too…I am an introvert kind of person and I don’t mingle and socialize a lot. I am always fine if I have enough mobile data, a food and chips, a no sugar softdrinks, a coffee and tea, and a perfect book…I only have few friends here and I am okay with it coz I believe in this quote… “Keep your circle small with positive minded individuals who only come to grow with you, and not to take advantage of you.” :blush: