When do you go to bed and get up everyday? How do you think of "night life"?

The night is the time for rest. But in the world, night life is very popular. For Christians, we should be the sons of the light. At night, many evils things happen, and the devil also make use of the night time to tempt people to sin. How do you think of the night life? When do you go to bed and get up everyday?

sleep at 11 pm and wake up 7 am. I think this time is OK. Normally I stay at home at night.

I agree with your opinion. Night is time for rest, and I always pray for God’s protection before sleep.

I feel those people who don’t know God is very pitiful. The Bible says, “When he saw the crowds, he had compassion on them, because they were harassed and helpless, like sheep without a shepherd.”(Matthew 9:36) People like night life, the real reason is their souls need satisfaction. They seek different things, like spiritual beggars, but in fact the world couldn’t meet their need. Only in Jesus our souls can get the real rest and satisfaction.

Most of the friends who run the nightclubs are mostly depressing themselves and depriving themselves in real life, trying to get freshness and excitement. Some girls think they are not pretty enough, but when the boys accosted with them in the nightclubs, they can get the feeling of accomplishment. Actually, many Christians went to nightclubs, I think it’s normal. Not everyone could know how to be satisfied from God.

I sleep at ten o’clock in the evening and get up at five in the morning. Then go to the church for the morning service. Every morning from 6:00 to 7:00 we are listening to God and learning the Word of God. Then we will pray.
The evening is the time we need to rest. We need to follow the laws of God’s creation and people will be healthy.
It requires good work during the day. John 9:4 “As long as it is day, we must do the work of him who sent me.Night is coming, when no one can work.”