When I called, you answered me

When I called, you answered me; you greatly emboldened me. Psalm 138:3

2 Likes

The Lord God hears our prayers and acts on every single one of them in millions of ways. We are beyond blessed having Him as our Lord and Savior. I asked the Lord God for happiness, but He gave me more than that! :blush: I am 10 times stronger now because of Him! He did not only make me happy but He taught me how to be happy and how to make other people happy. :blush:

1 Like

It may not always how we think He will answer, or how we think He should answer, but God hears our prayers, and He answers our prayers. I really can attest to that because when I prayed to him that I want to have a baby, he answered me not directly granting what I want but it was answered in his perfect timeā€¦

2 Likes

Hello @MakkaPakka your baby is a blessing of the Lord for you and your husband. There are perfect timing in our lives which is not truly answered by the time we prayed for it or directly to what we want it to happen. This is exacty what God want for us to know- Jeremiah 33:3
ā€˜Call to Me and I will answer you, and I will tell you great and mighty things, which you do not know.ā€™ and bible verse of Hosea 2:21 says:
ā€œIt will come about in that day that I will respond,ā€ declares the Lord.
ā€œI will respond to the heavens, and they will respond to the earth. For me, it is great evident in life when we accept the answered in the situations which is you need it and right for you. :blush:

1 Like

Agree @Bhertā€¦answered prayer happens when you least expect itā€¦after our civil wedding, I thought I will get pregnant before my husband leaves to Australia againā€¦but it didnā€™t happen! So we decided that by the next year we will have our church wedding and hopefully we can have a baby before he will leave againā€¦after our Church wedding we went to Baguio City and then fly to Cebu Simala Church to pray to Mama Mary and back to Davao Cityā€¦when my husband leave, I was so worried because I am tired of expectingā€¦so I went to St.Jude and pray the novenaā€¦a week after, out of nowhere I went to watsons to buy pregnancy kitā€¦and poof! It went positive with the 4 kits I bought hahaā€¦ So God, really knows the desires of my heart that he planned everything for us in an organize mannerā€¦until we became a resident here in this countryā€¦God is really good!

1 Like

God is good all the time. :heart: There are days we are challenge by God and attest our sincerity to what we are praying for. I see also a lot devotions did by some of husband and wife who are eager to have a baby, with the efforts you have done the mercy of God will follows. I wish you as Mom @MakkaPakka to have a kindhearted childrens who will make you happy. :blush:

I think so too @MakkaPakka. Just a few days ago, while I was lying on bed and tears were rolling down my face, I remembered an old prayer that I thought He didnā€™t answer back then. What I just realize is that God did answer my prayers he just said no, wait, or I simply wasnā€™t paying attention. Itā€™s not that God didnā€™t answer my prayers, itā€™s that I didnā€™t get the response I wanted. And itā€™s actually an answered prayer after all. He didnā€™t give me what I wanted back then because He has better plans for me instead. Truly, God is so amazing!

Prayers will be answered if you exert effort too @Bhertā€¦ I agreeā€¦a lot of couples are wishing and praying to have their own children tooā€¦ some are losing hope especially those who are not capable of getting pregnant, but if you trust God impossible things will happenā€¦

Sometimes we are unaware that God answers our prayer already @Jeanā€¦when I am feeling anxious, I unconsciously did not notice that some of my prayers are already answered because I am too busy focusing on something that I wanted to achieve or happenā€¦ the delays simply conveys us a message that we have to wait for the right time and exercise our patience moreā€¦

@SaltandLight let me share a song i remember everytime i read Psalm 138:3
iam in a furlough status dont know what will happen to us next but God is here and ready to rescue me/ us
this song is Came To My Rescue by Hillsong AZLyrics - request for access

Falling on my knees in worship
Giving all I am to seek your face
Lord all I am is yours

My whole life
I place in your hands
God of Mercy
Humbled I bow down
In your presence at your throne

I called you answered
And you came to my rescue and I
Wanna be where you are

My whole life
I place in your hands
God of Mercy
Humbled I bow down
In your presence at your throne

Hello @SaltandLight Amen to that word but We never know how God will answer our prayers, but we can expect that He will get us involved in His plan for the answer. If we are true intercessors, we must be ready to take part in Godā€™s work on behalf of the people for whom we pray and The greatest patient is to wait for God to act.

Hello dear.
In Psalm 91:15, God says, When they call on me, I will answer; I will be with them in trouble. I will rescue and honor themā€ . Thatā€™s not just talk, because God doesnā€™t lie. It would be contrary to his character because he is total truth. Notice that God says you have to do your part and then heā€™ll do his part. You call, he answers. Thatā€™s it. Just call on the name of the Lord. And the name of the Lord is Jesus. Bible says psalms

I remember you told me about going to Simala and praying. It is amazing, God really has plans for you and your husband. God bless you and your family, @MakkaPakka!

Yes. As I always say; If God is making you wait, He is preparing for something great.
God may not respond to us the way we wanted but surely He is working things out for us exactly the best way we deserve it. For those whose prayers arenā€™t answered yet, please be patient. Have faith that one day, we will understand why God made us wait. He has reasons behind everything. And He has better blessings in stores just for us. Trust the wait, it will be worth it. We will get everything we ask and pray for in the right time. :slight_smile:

Thanks dear @kiannaā€¦I am so lucky that God answers my prayers, and I am continuously praying to God about my marriageā€¦He may not answer me today for what I prayed, I know it will be granted in his perfect timeā€¦Iā€™ll just have to waitā€¦

1 Like

Yes, just trust Godā€™s perfect timing! God bless you!