When is the best time to pray?

Hi, can you guys share what time is the best time to pray? Should I pray in the morning or evening? Is it better to pray before or after a meal? Thanks for your help.

1 Like

Pray for everything, not a matter about time.

3 Likes

2 Likes

I prefer to pray during the praise time or after a busy work time. Pray doesn’t matter with time. But there is a time better for u to easily meet God.

1 Like

Good point :pray: :pray: :pray: :pray: :pray: all the time!

1 Like

Anytime you want . The best time to plant a tree is 10 years ago or RIGHT NOW !!! Sooooooo let us do it guys

1 Like

I think morning is the best time to pray. Your mind is pure and clear like an empty paper, and you can focus simply on the Lord and you.

1 Like

Any time is suitable for you
Praying is personal and you can follow your own feeling. Other people’s view might not be good for you.

1 Like

Actually anytime is ok, but for me, morning is best.:grinning:

To me, when I am helpless and weak, it is the best time to pray. Under those situation, my heart usually more sincere and earnest. It is easier for me to come to God and get comfort from him.

In the suffering, I can be who I am and share my heart to the Lord! :blush:

Any time, any where to pray, never cease your prayer.
But it would be better to set a time to pray every day. Such as 6 am, 9 am, 12 pm, 3 pm, 6 pm…
Anyway, praying always.

It is also a good idea to pray at a fixed time of day. I think it is a way to pray to God in one day. Usually 12:00 scheduled prayer is common. Time can be set freely by you. Also pray when you get out of bed and before you fall asleep. Prepare a life of prayer with God at the beginning and end of the day.

The best time to pray is ALWAYS or throughout your day!!! For me 5am is my time I try to dedicate to Jesus!!! Then through out my day I am praying/talking with Jesus then at the end of my dat I pray and try to read some of the Bible!!! I am still growing so I don’t always follow through with my bible study but I am determined to discipline myself !!! Jesus is faithful to fill my needs when I put him first !!! Our main purpose for our lives is to serve our creator and our reward is everlasting life with him!!!

Whenever you pray God will listen to your prayer. God loves you.

Pray at anytime. but if you want to figure out the best time to pray, I think it is in the early morning, come to God in the beginning of your day.
Give Him your first thing.

Any time you want to pray, you can come to God and pray. Pray anytime, anywhere.
If you want to pray for a fixed time, you can do regular prayers. For example, we will do regular prayers at 12:00 noon every day.
In addition, when he wakes up every morning, he will pray with God for the first time. Pray before going to bed at night, pray for food before meals, and so on.

I like to pray in the morning. But I always think it is better to pray to God.