When Jesus was born a nation was born that day

When Jesus was born a nation was born that day.

Brandon Fristoe

The body of christ on earth executes God’s word and God’s will on earth. Together we are one body, we make a nation of Christ on Earth, empowered and enabled by the Holy Spirit of God- through us, our King reigns with us on earth as in heaven. Our nation serves His kingdom, in this fallen world and our nation has no boundaries. Its a nation scattered across the world, united as one with one purpose which is the purpose of God in our lives - united by the heavenly kingdom above! I loved this sermon.

Shelly Mees

John 18:36Jesus answered, My kingdom is not of this world: if my kingdom were of this world, then would my servants fight, that I should not be delivered to the Jews: but now is my kingdom not from behind.

James Mele Baxley

Jesus called it the kingdom of heaven. Which is guess is similar to a nation luke17:20+ 21. Say it’s in you more then external

Mark Buchanan

His birth was not the beginning of Jesus he has always existed in the begging was the word and the word was with god the word is Jesus Christ

Daniel Dixon

Not sure what your trying to say. But ok anyway ?

Mark Buchanan

A Nation of Believers. His Kingdom is not of this world.

Rob Puckett

I’m honestly not following you, Genesis 2:4 "These are the generations of the heavens and of the earth when they were created, in the day that the Lord GOD, made the Earth and the Heavens. As far as man, Genesis 2:7 "And the Lord God formed Man out of the dust of the ground and breathed into his nostrils the breath of Life and Man became a living soul. Woman in Genesis 2:18.So generations of people, lived on this Earth before Jesus Christ was born, so I’m not sure which way you’re asking this question?

Donnell Nielsen