When Jesus was crucified, why don't wise men from the East come out and testify that this is the Christ?

Did not some wise men from the East visit Jesus when he was born? When Jesus was crucified, why don’t they come out and testify that this is the Christ?

I think they are too old when Jesus was crucified on the cross, maybe already pass away. Also in the age of Jesus, the communication is not convenient, they also can not get the message on time.

I think the wise men got God’s revelation to worship Jesus when he was born. But in fact they didn’t the meaning of the birth of Jesus to the Jews. Jesus’ coming is the fulfillment of the prophecy about Christ of the Old Testament. Jesus came to save the world.

Your question reminds me today we need to have witness for our Lord Jesus Christ in our life. It’s very important. Bless~

Thank you for your reply. I feel so sad about the people didn’t recognize Jesus is Christ. For there so many prophecies about Christ and the Wise men already know that. They totally disappeared when Jesus was crucified.
I hope we could let others know what Jesus had done for us.