When the man prays, God works

When a man works, the man works. But When the man prays, God works.

Hello @SaltandLight Amen to that word Prayer is simply talking to God like a friend and should be the easiest thing we do each day and God promises us in His Word that He hears every word that we pray to Him. Like a good parent, He is waiting, ready, and willing to listen to our worries, concerns, and needs. Whether we are seeking forgiveness, strength, or healing, prayer provides the channel to communicate with God and receive supernatural strength and power

I haven’t been well these past few days. On the nights I couldn’t sleep and thinking a lot of things, this has crossed my mind. Just because our prayers are not answered or we are not improving doesn’t mean we are no longer blessed. Sometimes unanswered prayers are answered prayers too. Sometimes God delays things for us because He has better plans for us. Trust the process. It’s worth the wait. Whatever our situation is right now, God is working things out for our good. Even if we can’t see what He is doing, we can trust that His heart is to give us nothing but the best.
We were not meant to see everything all the time. We were meant to rest and trust even in the darkness.

Yes indeed! Prayer is our only way to communicate with God. Prayer makes a godly man, and puts within him the mind of Christ, the mind of humility, of self-surrender, of service, of pity, and of prayer. If we really pray, we will become more like God, or else we will quit praying

Yes, it really feels different when you pray and work with God. Everything just makes sense and it is like you have this feeling within you to strive hard. You pray and indeed God works!