When times are hard and you are feeling hopeless, just reach out to God

1 Like

Hi there, @FaithinGod. Thank you for sharing this and reminding us that God will always be there to help up through anything.
Isaiah 41:10 “So do not fear, for I am with you; do not be dismayed, for I am your God. I will strengthen you and help you; I will uphold you with my righteous right hand.”
I really love this verse because it gives me hope and courage to move forward and do my best in everything. Let us all reach out to God and pray to Him. He will help us because He loves us and He cares about us.

1 Like

@FaithinGod honestly i have sleepless night worrying about tomorrow, however God reminded me that he is in control and i dont have to worry about anything,
all i have to do is to pray and reach out to Him. i know this situation really gives us all anxieties but let us cast all our anxieties to him. Whenever iam sleepless or i feel worried i PRAY .

1 Like

I did this always, I lean on to God during hard times because He show me the way, which the essential things to do. When we are worry we have thoughts of doubts inside but when we reach out to God when we are worry nothing is impossible. I make myself brave with this perception because I’ve been hopeless few days ago.

2 Likes

@Bhert we can find hope in Jesus, He is the God of Hope and a Prince of Peace.
all we have to do is to fight our anxieties fight with Him, always remember that God doesnt want us to be sad or fearful, he wants us to be happy and full of hope.
praying for you

2 Likes

I agree with you @Jojoy. We need to be happy so that the happiness will come along. Sometimes we are tested by God how long can we take our fought to something and how brave we are to face ir. Now I realized something that I had mistakes but that mistakes made me strong to face another opportunities which will prepare by God for me. Think possitive is the best to ease the uneasy things.

1 Like