When warned about things not yet seen

A worker who does not need to be ashamed rightly dividing the word of truth says it’s by faith Enoch was taken up so that he did not see death: “He could not be found, because God had taken him away.” For before he was taken, he was commended as one who pleased God. And without faith it is impossible to please God, because anyone who approaches Him must believe that He exists and that He rewards those who earnestly seek Him. By faith Noah, when warned about things not yet seen, in godly fear built an ark to save his family in faith he condemned the world and became heir of the righteousness that comes by faith for God so loved the world that he gave his one and only Son, that whoever believes in him shall not perish but have eternal life. Therefore, whoever humbles himself like this little child is the greatest in the kingdom of heaven I know in part now the perfect comes I Jesus invited a little child to stand among them “Truly I tell you,” He said, while I was a child, I talked like a child thinking like a child, I reasoned like a child when I became a man that the partial passed away in you that you can never enter the kingdom of heaven unless you change like little children so I set aside childish ways and I am fully known now we see but a dim reflection as in a mirror now I know fully even as we shall see face to face then that springs welled up from the earth and watered the whole surface of the ground. Then the LORD God formed man from the dust of the ground and breathed the breath of life into his nostrils, the LORD God planted a garden in Eden, in the east, where He placed the man that He had formed so that man became a living being.
406186337_1153518415622582_359261471134697946_n

Hebrews 11:5-7
John 3:16
Matthew 18:2-4
1 Corinthians 13:10-12