When you feel like you’ve fallen away from God what do you do to find him again?

Capture

When you feel like you’ve fallen away from God what do you do to find him again? I’ve prayed and asked him to bring me close to him again. I am quilty of not reading his word in my busy life. How do you slow down in a world that is so demanding?

Rhonda Gorman

Put some loud praise and worship. Don’t think just do… If U believe He’s a good God that forgives and isn’t holding anything against. Then drown out your feels by submitting to His presence by jumping around your room with praise music banging . You’ll be enjoying His presence easily after a few songs n probably crying thanking Him for being so good to you, because you will finally see again clearly

Kurshin Joseph

Be on purpose…make the time…nothing is going to change til you make it change cuz your the one living your life. Bible does say draw nigh unto GOD and he will draw nigh unto you. I pray you find peace and the ability to do what makes GOD and you happy

Mary Mertens

God has a busy schedule himself but finds time to listen to you. It doesn’t matter where you are. Take a few minutes a day to talk to him. Lunch break, 10 or 15 minute break. And it doesn’t always have to be a scripture. God likes conversations from your heart, your soul. That’s the best for him. It’s your moment for your own structure and He will let you know how He feels. That little feeling you get when you speak to Him and you get really gitty and happy. That’s Him That’s the His Holy Spirit.

Tabi McKinney

God is always right beside you. You need to reach out. You need to talk to Him. Spend time in the Word and time in prayer. Trust me, He’s there!

Kevin Hagberg

Read your Bible , the same time it would have taken you to write this post , you could have read a verse in a psalms or any book in the Bible , make the time it’s up to you to fix the relationship with God and how bad you want him

Brian Pariag

Make sure the first thing you do when you open your eyes is thank God then put God first in all you do the more you do the more you enjoy things in life and you will see God in all you do

Anna Oles

Start with 1 John 1:9:Admit itQuit it Forget it Then straighten your crown and get back in the gameThen transition into Romans 8:1-3, which is God’s forgivenessLast, but certainly not least…Quit making “your” life more important than God’s Word; that’s like passing the gas station when your tank is on flat “E”

Julie Allen