When you kneel down to God, He stands up for you

When life knocks us down on our knees, God is telling us to pray.
When life gives us more than we can stand, God is saying, we should kneel.
God is just waiting for us. When we surrender everything to God, He welcome us without judgement and strengthen us. When we submit to Him, He accept us with open arms and fight our battles. When we accept God into our lives, He make sure that we will never be defeated against our enemies. Even in times of danger, He will always hold us and He will always protect us.

1 Like

Hello @Jenny Yes I agree with you. Kneeling before God takes a lot of courage because we have to be able to humble ourselves before Him and understand that there is nothing we can do without Him.Let’s thank the Lord for allowing us to come before Him on our knees, for the things He does in our lives and let’s plead with Him to discern the things we don’t understand.

Good day! @Jenny For me, kneeling down when you pray, is a way of declaring of total surrender of things to God. You recognize that He is powerful. You acknowledge that He is God. A manifestation of humility.
“WHEN WE ARE WEAK, HE IS STRONG” if we let God rule in our lives we are in good hands we are at peace. Just like what Chris Tomlin’s says in his song Our God.
“And if Our God is for us, then who can ever stop us?
And if our God is with us, then what can stand against?
Then what can stand against?”

God is always present in your life, even in your lonely and broken hours. It’s important that you remain faithful and not lose hope. The Bible tells us, “Those who hope in the Lord will renew their strength. They will soar on wings like eagles; they will run and not grow weary, they will walk and not be faint” (Isaiah 40:31). You may feel like you’re alone, but God is right there. Scripture promises that the Lord will fight for us. We only need to be still. Trust that God is a constant presence in your life.

1 Like

Amen to this! All of the circumstances that we are facing right now, First of all, we need to pray. Let us be true to ourselves that we are nothing if God is not with us, and we need to surrender ourselves to HIM in order for Him to take charge.

Hello, dear @Jenny
Wonderful words! It has so much meaning when you think about it, when praying we are kneeling to the Lord and he’s right there looking after us and hearing our pray. When that happens, what can go wrong? If we are being protected by him in the most clear way of all. And God is always there for us, waiting until we give our attention to him, we have to understand and learn to put him first so he can protect us all the time.
Kind regards, Luis Guerrero.

i totally agree with you @Paulo_Juamis We have to be still and KNOW THAT GOD IS THE GOD OF ALL. He is an omnipresent God. He knows about everything, He knows when his children harm. He is ready to fight for us and protect us. All we have to do is to trust and obey and be happy with God.

What an insight to hang on to. Kneeling to God means surrender, not to the people or the circumstance which gives us hardships but surrender to the one who stands up for us till the end. Because our earthly traits and attributes tells us to rely on people or even things in this world to back us up when encountering persecutions. We are persuaded to do this because our human nature dictates us that we need something or someone we can see to protect us, and this makes us comfortable. Not knowing that this protection or shelter is not lasting and most of the time doesn’t even meet its purpose. That’s the reason why we should only depend and kneel to the one who will protect and stand up for us unconditionally,we should only kneel and bow down to God.

Yes! Thank you again for this inspiring message, @Jenny.
Giving our all to God makes us stronger. With Him, we can do anything and everything. We have to trust and believe not just in Him, but also in ourselves. Let us praise Him because He loves us and He will do anything for us! Let us do everything for Him by spreading His good news and loving one another as how He loves us. God protects us everyday.

Hi there @Jojoy Yes I am still grateful and very blessed despite this pandemic and the circumstances happening around us. Let Him lead our lives and let us always trust and believe that this is all part of a bigger plans. I have seen better days, but I also have seen worse. I do not have all my wants, but I do have all my needs. I woke up with a few aches and pains, but I still woke up. My life may not be perfect, but I thank God for everything. Keep safe and healthy. We will get through this. Amen. :slight_smile:

1 Like