WHEN YOU RUN OUT OF WORDS WHILE PRAYING

WHEN YOU RUN OUT OF WORDS WHILE PRAYING;
When you spend little time in prayer the fact is that you are not connected to the Father not connected to His Heart, you are only connected to the things you spend your time in which are the things of this world which are only met to sustain us in this life so how much time are you investing in the eternity because “where your treasure is that’s where you heart will be also.
Therefore when you start to spend much time in prayer you are spending much time in the spiritual world therefore your mind will be more conscious of the thing s of the spirit and not going to mind earthly things.
The Bible says those that are mindful of earthly things are headed for destruction PHI 3:18
If we are mindful of the things of the world then we will find ourselves living a carnal life living in sin.
Jesus spent most of His night in prayer because He know how much it means to spend so much time with the Father, The lord wants us to come before Him and speak to Him from our heart. So beware of the ungodly thoughts when you plan or want to pray because it’s from the devil because its form the devil the attack o f discouraging words, so when you heed to it you will spend few time having few thing to pray about And do you know that when you don’t know how to pray you will be running after pastors and prophets.
But do you know that you will actually receive the answer faster if you yourself can pray why because you are the one affected.
Yes it is very important for others in the body of Christ to pray for you for we are supposed to pray for one another but do you that if you yourself take your request before the Lord very seriously you can receive a much quicker answer as long as you prayed it from your heart PSALM 51:17.
The Lord told us that if we pray the answer will surly come it always come the only time we don’t receive answers is when we give up on the prayer if we pray without faith.
The Lord wants us to come before Him to present our request before Him, God care about everything you are going through.
You can’t run out of words to pray, because the moment we start to learn to depend on the Lord then we will have things to pray about because the Lord is the source of everything is it spiritual or physical, if you come before the Lord and you feel lazy of sleepy to pray instead of yielding to that laziness because it is a attack from the devil why not turn it to a request and ask the Lord to help you to pray even if it feels hard for you to pray ask the Lord to help you to pray spend time in praying, because the laziness you are feeling there are demon behind it, in fact there are things in your home that hiders prayer if the Lord give you the grace to know this things instead of destroying it just pray on it as long as it isn’t sinful, and it will be purified regardless of whether they are manufactured in the demonic kingdom or not , but the Lord said that sinful thing will not be purified even by prayer.
Pray for the things you use either in your home, office, shops, your cloths, soaps of all kinds etc. pray for the salvation of your loved ones, because hell is so real and many that we love are on their way to hell lets pray for them you need to take their salvation seriously, pray for them by name, even those you don’t know, with this you will spend more time in prayer.
Fasting, if you are lazy in fasting bring it as a request to the Lord in prayer, there are many demonic hindrance that happen in the spiritual realm and it manifest in the physical, so we need to overcome them if you depend on Jesus because if you depend on your strength you will fail so depend on the Lord always, Peter only depend on himself when telling Jesus that he won’t deny Him but what later happens assuming he depended on Jesus in order not to deny him he would not have.
So if you don’t pray and connect to God you will backslid therefore you have to come before the Lord and ask Him to help you to Strengthen you, to help you to hate sin, to help you to love Him, to help you to desire the things of the spirit, to help you to have strength to fast to pray, to help you to stay up in the night and pray. All these things you want to do in the Lord just tell it to Him in prayer don’t just wish for it.
Thank the Lord for all the things he has done for you, worship Him, exhort Him, and magnify Him with this you will realize that you are able to spend much time in prayer.
“Lord I want to pray teach me how to pray, Lord I want to fast, Lord I want to know you more, Lord help to read the Bible, Lord I want to love you more, Lord I have this sin help me to overcome it, Lord I have this request for this persons salvation”
Use your spiritual weapon to defeat the devil, because many are under the bondage of the devil but the Lord has given you the weapon but you are not willing to use it because you are feeling lazy, use the power of prayer.
Pray for those under addiction, pray for those sick, pray for your children, your friends, your parents, your neighbors, your siblings, family members, your co-workers, come against every devilish dwelling in their life.
Brethrens there is so many things to pray for that really matters than praying for cars, house, contract, and other worldly things that will distract you, I didn’t say you should not pray for good things but always know in mind that “your Heavenly Father know all your Needs” and will provide for you according to His riches in glory Php 4:19, everything you need is in Jesus Just ask Him and He will answer you.
Beloved there are so many things to pray for, may God help us all. Amen.
Share this message for the Harvest is truly plenteous. May God bless you as you do so.
+3

Emma Nuel