Where is God?

If God exist,where is he ? Why God stand by when I am suffering?

1 Like

God is not far if you seek Him with your heart and you will find Him.He is our Refuge and Strenght Psalm 46:1.i almost died once even God did warn me before but i didnt realize it.He is the Lord of my soul.humble your heart and obey what He commanded read His Word and you will know He is real

1 Like

Your question, when asked of God, is good too. “God, if You exist, where are You?” or “God, why do you stand by when I am suffering?”

And what the first answer says, I’ll echo. I could not find God anywhere until I finally just opened that dusty old Bible and started reading it. Read the Gospel of John (4th book from beginning of the New Testament) for a start. God’s blessings on you, as asking this question is often the starting point for all of us.

Here is a start, if you don’t have a Bible available: What Does the Bible Say About Suffering?

I think you can ask God the reason. and surly He will tell you if you keep asking unceasingly.

But our basic faith is that God is good. Everything He did is good to me. Even though some bad thing happen on me, He will change it to good.
Many bad things are because of our sins or others’ sin, but God is changing everything into goodness.

Because God is Love.

God never abandon us,even our have suffering,he also have the suffering with us,too.
When we are in suffering, need to pray.
James 5:13 Is any one of you in trouble? He should pray. Is anyone happy? Let him sing songs of praise.
God will leade us overcome the difficult time.

1 Like

God is Everywhere. For we walk by faith, not by sight ."(2 Corinthians 5:7).
I think God is not Standing by when you are suffering @Micah_liu.
He is making his way to help you. Pain is part of our journey. God is removing the things that we didn’t need, he is preparing us for a better future. You will not understand today but someday you will or we will.

God is everywhere. We struggle and that is normal. It only proves how much God means to us and how desperate we are of Him and how we cannot just simply live life without Him.