Where is your favorite place to PRAY?:)

Where is your favorite place to PRAY?:slight_smile:

3 Likes

I consider it my prayer room every time I am in a place where there is peace and silence. Being in place where you can ultimately feel the presence of God is the best area to consider as a prayer room. While we are alone and we can pour out everything that’s inside us, we are free to express everything to God. We are free to; cry, kneel, smile, and express whatever emotion God wants us to let out. What is important is our hearts and the gesture of surrender while praying.

1 Like

@FaithinGod my favourite place when praying is in my room; where i can meditate and talk to God freely; i can freely tell all my thoughts and praises to Him. since it is quiet and comfortable for me. Just what Matthew advice to us But when you pray, go into your room, close the door and pray to your Father, who is unseen. Then your Father, who sees what is done in secret, will reward you.

but i think, you can pray whenever, wherever as long as you can converse to the Lord comfortably.

1 Like

I consider our front porch as my favourite place to pray…Since we are living in a rural area, vehicles are seldom to pass by so I have a solemn one on one talk to God as always… I begin by saying my ten listed grateful things of the day and end it up with a prayer…After that, I’ll do my daily devotion and drink my coffee…

1 Like

I love praying in my room at night when everyone is already asleep. The house is so quiet and I am alone with my thoughts and with God. I cry my heart out, smile, laugh, and just have deep conversations with the Lord.

1 Like

Hi @FaithinGod! How are you?
For me, my favorite place to pray is in my room before I go to sleep. Although I pray to Him throughout the day, I often talk more about my day before going to sleep. I always pray to God and talk to Him about everything that is happening, good or bad, and what I can do about it. It makes me feel at peace because I know that He is there listening.

1 Like