Where life is begin, and where it end?

Where life is begin, and where it end?

1 Like

my life begin from God and my life never ends…i am going toward Eternal life

1 Like

Biologically, the answer is clear. Life begins at conception. But what proof is there of this? Consider these logical points: If the unborn is growing, it must be alive. Dead things do not grow. From the moment of conception, a human fetus grows through cellular reproduction and division. Also, during later stages of development, the human fetus can react to external stimuli and metabolize food for energy. Have you ever heard of something that is not alive that can react to external stimuli or metabolize food for energy? If you find yourself thinking, “Sure… but animals and trees are alive also!” you would be right! Life exists in many forms, but here, the focus is on human life.

Human life
For Christians, human life is sacred and is a gift from God which is to be respected and protected. This teaching is called the sanctity of life.

The Bible teaches that human beings are created in the image of God. It also teaches that murder is forbidden.

Jesus reminded his followers that each person is precious to God, so much so that God has counted every hair on their head.

God saw all that he had made, and it was very good. And there was evening, and there was morning – the sixth day.
Genesis 1:31
Christians also believe that only God should choose when life begins and ends. This means that many Christians such as Catholics do not agree with the use of contraception or in vitro fertilisation (IVF) treatment.

It also has an impact on beliefs about issues such as abortion and euthanasia.

Before I formed you in the womb I knew you, before you were born I set you apart; I appointed you as a prophet to the nations.Jeremiah 1:5

Life begins from God, and we also will end our life in God too. Our soul will return to God finally.

Our lives come from God; and at the end “the dust returns to the ground it came from, and the spirit returns to God who gave it.” (Ecc. 12:7)

yes, i also agree with you, Life begins from God,

Life begins with God and will end with God.

Topic is one year ago but good to hear again.

Beginning of life is when Lord God give life to your using your Mother and Father.
Since day 1 God is watching and guiding you even though we are all sinners but still he is showering us blessings.
End of life for me is when you are in heaven and listening the teaching of our God.

1 Like

@arrol I agree! The beginning, during, and end of life is with God!
He is the reason why we are alive. He helps us as we live life each day. He saves us from our sins and let us live with Him in heaven forever.

Our life began when God created us in the womb of our mother. He already pictured what we will look like from baby until we die. He molded our characters aligned to His own image and likeness. He had given us a heart that sees through people, with love and understanding. Life will flow as the way he planned it to be until we return to Him in heaven.