Which Bible chapter do you like?

Which Bible chapter do you like? I like John.

1 Like

My favorite verses:

【John 3:16】
For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life.
【John 3:17】
For God sent not his Son into the world to condemn the world; but that the world through him might be saved.

i like Mark

I like Isaiah and Hosea.

1 Like

I like Psalms----because it teaches me how to pray and it is collection of poems–l love poems.

1 Like

Colossians 1, Psalms 91, Psalms 33, Psalms 19, John 3, Romans 3 & 6, 1 John 2 and 3. Just to name a few.

I like Genesis. There are amazing stories toward to us!

1 Like

I like Psalms best. King David had a mature relationship between him and God. I also want to have.

1 Like

Romans 3

The book of Hosea, which reminds me the unchanging love of God.

1 Like

Genesis 1:27 So God created mankind in his own image, in the image of God he created them; male and female he created them.

Isaiah 54! There are many others but that one always comes to mind first.

And more-so from verse 11 on:

““O afflicted one, storm-tossed, and not comforted,
Behold, I will set your stones in antimony,
And your foundations I will lay in sapphires.”

I love Romans 8. God’s great love showing in this passage, including the predestination, the justification, the sanctification, and the glorification.

What do you find most appealing about (the gospel of) Mark?

For a period of time, I liked book of John very much because I thought it is very deep. Later I love book of Romans, because my pastor emphasized it a lot.
Now I like Psalm, because I can learn how to pray from it.

John15
This chapter talks about our relationship with Jesus. For me, it often remind me to connect with Jesus.

I like the gospel telling us the life of Jesus. It is the best way to know Jesus.

I like the 23 Psalms. The Lord is my pastor, and I will not be lacking.
Psalm 23 gives me a lot of power, and there are hymns that use this chapter to make lyrics.

Books: Genesis, Exodus, Joshua, Ruth, 1 Samuel, 2 Samuel, Esther, Job, Psalms, Proverbs, Isaiah, Ezekiel, Daniel, Jonah, Malachi, Matthew, Mark, Luke John, Acts, Romans, Galatians, Ephesians, Philippians, Colossians, 1 Timothy, 2 Timothy, Titus, James, 1 Peter, 2 Peter, 1 John, 2 John, 3 John, Jude and Revelation. (I had to put a photo up of all the books to be able to say which ones I like or love the most.)

I love some books in the Bible more than others, so just narrowing down to a chapter is hard!