Which bible verse strengthens you when you are in difficulties?

I once heard someone was reading Jeremiah 29:11 for me in my dream, which became a turning point for me to recover from my depression. Because I am so undeserved, but God really cares me and want to help me.

Actually, when I was in different difficulties, God gave me different word. Recently, I got much strength from Philippians 4:13 I can do all this through him who gives me strength.

But you are a shield around me, O LORD; you bestow glory on me and lift up my head.- Psalms 3: 3

This Bible scripture strengths me always, it reminds me that I have a helper in my life. I am no longer ashamed anymore in the love of God.

2 Likes

Isaiah 40:30-31 Even youths grow tired and weary, and young men stumble and fall; but those who hope in the Lord will renew their strength. They will soar on wings like eagles; they will run and not grow weary, they will walk and not be faint.

1 Like

But he said to me, “My grace is sufficient for you, for my power is made perfect in weakness.” Therefore I will boast all the more gladly about my weaknesses, so that Christ’s power may rest on me. 2 Corinthians 12:9

Be strong and courageous. Do not be afraid; do not be discouraged, for the Lord your God will be with you wherever you go. Joshua 1:9

I can do all this through him who gives me strength.

"For I know the plans I have for you, " declares the Lord, " Plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future. "—Jeremiah 29:11