Which christian book do you like best?

I like read books very much.

I like Bible best, 2nd is Institutes of the Christian Religion Calvin

1 Like

The Pilgrim’s Progress

1 Like

This is my best love…

I personally recommend Pascal’s fuss.

I highly recommend C.S. Lewis’s “The Chronicles of Narnia”.

Seven books, short paperbacks, excellent reading and very allegorical regarding Christ, and many other things the Bible speaks of, including End Times.

I love biography. One of biography that impressed me is Whitefield.

I think the first is the Bible.
and the second is Jesus Calling, it is like daily bread to help us build a intimate relationship with God.

Wanted to share two books I have, one I have read twice, the other I’m only part way through. Both of these are excellent books. One is very short (120 pages, Ray Comfort is the author) and the other is quite long (John MacArthur, size of a dictionary!). I have written a review for the first one and a partial review for the second one. Enjoy!

God Has A Wonderful Plan for Your Life: The Myth of the Modern Message by Ray Comfort
and
One Perfect Life: The Complete Story of the Lord Jesus by John F. MacArthur Jr.

I like these books:
The Purpose Driven Life by Rick Warren
Knowing God by J.I Packer
The Five Love Languages by Gary Chapman
Desiring God by John Piper
Don’t Waste your Life by John Piper
The Jesus I Never Knew by Philip Yancey
In his Steps by Charles M. Sheldon

I recommend the series from Paul E. Little. I remember reading this early in my christian life. Then later on, I still find the need to read this from time to time. It is a great series to understand the foundation of our beliefs as well as how we are going to explain them to seekers and unbelievers. I read his books Know Why You Believe, Know What You Believe, and Know Who You Believe