Which version of English Bible do you use right now? Why do you use this version?

There have been a great many versions of English BibleI pubilished by now. And I think every Christian has their favorite version of Bible; and there must be some reason. Whould you like to share?

New living Translation, Its elaborate.

English Standard Version (ESV)
translation of recent standard scholarly compilations of the Greek and Hebrew texts

I use the New International Version (NIV) because this is more “flowing” translation

My best is the Living Bible, its more loose.

I love New American Standard Bible because it is the closest to interlinear (meaning Hebrew with English word translation next to it and Greek with English word translation next to it) as English Bibles get.

My second favorite is New International Version. Mostly because I like the dramatized audio version which is what I use to read for about 2-3 hours every morning.

My third favorite is the New King James Version mostly because I cannot understand the King James Version very well.

There are other ways to choose an English Bible. Here is a chart that explains it better than I can.

WORD FOR WORD is exactly that. Not made convenient for reading but the closest to exact.
THOUGHT FOR THOUGHT is a looser translation made for English speaking people to understand easier.
PARAPHRASE means “putting it in other words” … I personally don’t trust those as much for accuracy of translation.

I use NIV. It seems the most common version accepted by seminaries.

i like NIV, for i can understand well.

NIV, easy understand for me.