Who all has the blood of Jesus over their front door so the spirit of death cannot come in their house for any plague

Who all has the blood of Jesus over their front door so the spirit of death cannot come in their house for any plague ?

Chris Roll

I want to anoint our home I feel like we been under spiritual attack. But I feel like I fell from God and I thought you had to be super close to him to do something like this.

Brittany Mills

The antidote for the Spike Protein Contagion we refer to as Covid-19 is a tea made using pine needles, this cure is Suramin it is a dirivative of the oil in pine needles. The elite Medical establishment and political promoters that want to be exempt themselves from taking inoculations always give themselves a legal way out by stating “I am allergic to the serum”. Obviously the key word is the word SERUM to get out of taking the mandatory covid-19 jab simply by stating that they are allergic to the serum. The medical establishment has known about Suramin for almost 100 years. But have kept it a valued secret from the public! Like it’s none of our business.

Rennie Luttrull

Why are people literally putting oil etc on doors? Where is the command to do that?

Emily Frazer

I am the house of the lord! No weapons forms against me will prosper for I am the daughter of the almighty God creator of the cosmos!

Caridad B. Monroe

It’s not physical anymore it’s spiritual. We’re covered by the blood of JESUS!!!

Trevor Boutwell

I’ve been under attack… I think a lot of Christians are… now more than ever, we need to apply the blood. Jesus is coming soon, so satan is pulling out his big guns to attack the church.

Angelina Roberts

We anoint our doors and windows with oil.

Ferne Hohneck